100% Pumpkin Spice-Free
October is here, so Halloween and an extra eerie Friday the 13th are right around the corner. Below are frightful cocktail options to celebrate from the experts at The McKittrick Hotel’s three bars: Gallow Green, The Club Car and Manderley Bar. Imbibe when you come in for their famed immersive theatre spectacle, Sleep No More, or the annual Inferno Halloween Masquerade on Oct. 27, 28 & 31, or pour these potions for yourself at home.Witches’ Brew ($17)
Served at Gallow Green, a whimsical secret garden rooftop open year-round
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with two Maraschino cherries.
- Add 1 barspoon of activated charcoal per liter of whisky and stir until evenly combined. (This can be prepared in advance and reserved for use.)
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir until evenly combined.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with edible glitter.
- Multiply the ingredients for desired volume.
- Build the ingredients listed in order and stir.
- Add ice cubes.
- Strain into a stemmed absinthe glass.
- Garnish with thin slices of cucumber.