A Shot of Holiday Cheer
‘Tis the season to be merry, and there is no better way to get into the holiday spirit than with a round of well, spirits. Davio’s Manhattan Beverage Manager, Jennifer Schubert, has paired together festive flavors in their new Holiday Cocktail Menu, which features the Boughs of Holly Martini, White Christmas Cocktail, Baby It’s Cold Outside, and Winter Sangria.
BOUGHS OF HOLLY
- 2 oz. Tanqueray Gin
- 1 oz. Pear Puree
- 1 oz. Cranberry Juice
- .5 oz. Lemon Juice
- Shake and strain into martini glass. Garnish with three cranberries and a sprig of thyme.
- 1 oz. Tequila
- 1 oz. Coconut Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. White Chocolate Liqueur
- .5 oz. lime juice
- Shake and strain into martini glass.
BABY IT’S COLD OUTSIDE
- 1 oz. Tito’s Vodka
- .5 oz. Lime Juice
- 1 oz. Housemade Cranberry Orange Jam
- .05 oz Rosemary Syrup
- Shake all ingredients and strain without ice. Top with Prosecco. Garnish with a Rosemary Sprig.
- 1 oz. Cinnamon Clementine Infused Vodka
- .5 oz Cranberry Juice
- .5 oz Simple Syrup
- Top with Red Wine.
You can try to make it at home but you’re probably better off leaving it to the professionals. The cocktails are available for $15 at Davio’s Manhattan and pair perfectly with winter comfort food like their signature meatballs or the chicken parm spring rolls.