- This event has passed.
Dia de los Muertos at Street Taco
October 28 - November 2
Street Taco is going all out for Day of the Dead, offering food and beverage specials throughout the week, plus one big night full of deadly fun over the weekend.
Saturday Oct. 28th:
- Street Taco will be decked out in Day of the Dead decorations
- DJ MK spinning all night
- Costumes highly encouraged!
Oct. 28th-Nov. 2nd:
- Pig Head Carnitas Taco offered for $5 special (pig head carnitas, chicharrones, avocado crema, onion, serrano salsa, cilantro)
- Drink specials of Blood Orange Margarita ($8) and Witches Brew Sangria ($6) both offered
LIMITED TIME – Oct. 31st-Nov. 2nd: Dia de los Puercos
- Large Format DIY Pig’s Head Dinner Fiesta – Roasted succulent Half Pig’s Head served with Corn Pops, Salsa, Accoutrements and Churros! $150 total (not including tax and gratuity) Beverages not included. Feast serves 4-5 people
- Secured reservations required with 72 hours notice and credit card available at 7pm and 9pm ONLY with 2 seatings per time slot, per night!
- Inquiries, Questions and Reservation requests email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org