- This event has passed.
10th Anniversary Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic
June 3 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
The tenth annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic will be returning to the beautiful Liberty State Park on Saturday, June 3. A highly-anticipated and glamorous afternoon that champagne-lovers and polo spectators alike look forward to attending each year, the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic offers the opportunity to experience the sport of polo first-hand and enjoy an exciting day in the summer sun.
The Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic is set with the idyllic backdrop of the Manhattan skyline and is located just a stone’s throw from the Statue of Liberty. The event has been attended by tens of thousands of attendees and celebrities over the years including Prince Harry, Madonna, Julianne Moore, Matthew McConaughey, Hugh Jackman, Michael B. Jordan, Kate Hudson, Naomi Watts, Gwyneth Paltrow and many, many more.
10 Best for the 10th Anniversary
1. Musical performance by Alicia Keys: Attendees will experience a special performance by 15-time Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter/producer, actress, New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur and a powerful force in the world of activism, Alicia Keys. With a special donation to Alicia’s charity Keep A Child Alive (www.keepachildalive.org), she is excited to perform and remind all when coming together at special events like this that we can become one voice for helping make change and bring awareness to important issues everywhere
2. Host Neil Patrick Harris: Actor Neil Patrick Harris will serve as the event host, providing commentary and leading attendees throughout the afternoon’s activities
3. Empire State Building Lighting: The festivities officially begin on Friday, June 2, when New York’s iconic Empire State Building lights up in the Veuve Clicquot Yellow hue. The skyline turns yellow in excitement of the day to come
4. Nacho Figueras: World-renowned polo player and international icon, Nacho Figueras returns as co-host of the chic daytime fête and will play polo alongside his wife Delfina Blaquier. When not traveling the world or playing polo with royals like Princes William and Harry, Nacho devotes his life to sharing the beauty of polo with those who might not normally experience the sport
5. Jordan Fisher: Known for his break-out roles in “GREASE: LIVE” as well as the record-breaking “Hamilton,” attendees will be treated to the musical stylings of recording artist and Broadway sensation Jordan Fisher as he opens the match with a striking rendition of “The Star Spangled Banner”
6. Fendi Bag Charm: Created in the classic Veuve Clicquot yellow hue, the limited-edition furry item can be used as a key-ring or charm, and is the perfect accessory to commemorate 10 years of polo in New York. The Fendi Bag Charm will be for sale at the event, on Fendi.com and in select Fendi boutiques
7. Veuve Clicquot Polo Arrow: A customized, tin momento champagne box printed with “Polo Classic” along the side, the Veuve Clicquot Polo Arrow is a great keepsake to remember this iconic event
8. Rosé Garden: Back by popular demand, this elevated experience includes a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rosé, gourmet lunch, priority ferry and shuttle access, expedited event entry, premium views of the match from an exclusive and beautiful garden setting with open lounge seating, early entry onto the field for a special performance by Alicia Keys, and a pair of limited edition Veuve Clicquot sunglasses by Vuarnet
9. Clicquot Rich + Cucumber Cocktails: For the first time, guests can enjoy Veuve Clicquot Rich and in the cucumber-based Clicquot Rich Classic cocktail. Inspired by mixology and designed to be served over ice with fresh ingredients, Veuve Clicquot Rich is the perfect summer sip
10. Clicquot Rich Rosé + Lime Cocktails: A refreshing take on the Rosé trend, Clicquot Rich Rosé Twist cocktails will be available throughout the event, adding a bit of pink to the Clicquot Yellow day